Wednesday, December 7, 2011

OREO time!

Been completating to do this for quite sometimes.
Dunno what to expect and how it may turn out.
Hmmm,hesitation all arounds!
But guess what?


It turn out quite well....... i guess? ^_-
I  always like to experimenting with creation or recipe via cupcakes first.
Yeah.


Most probably because it is in small portion.
So,i would not be THAT dissapointed badly if the recipe did npt turn out as i wish or plan.
Clever eh? hehe


I was fairly HAPPY+ satisfied with this first-successfull-attempt cupcakes like.... ALOT!
^_-

The BEST part of this whole process was when my son commented this..
"SEDAPLAH,IBU!"

PRICELESS!


A collegue of mine who urged me few times to give this recipe a try also gave a positive  response which off course,make me confident that this can be one of the new 'success' 'selection'?


Abdul Hamid Ibrahim
"Sedap sangat.. tapi I x makan cream yg kat atas tu, sebab manis sangat. but the cake is marvelous... Thank you for the treat"


What say you? 

2 comments:

  1. that looks like you have done a fantastic job, very tempting and am sure will be hit among the kids all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nampak sedap bangat.... N of coz surely sedap! Will order on my hubby besday soon!!!! Hihihihihi....

    ReplyDelete