Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Very Berry Blueberry Cheese Cuppies!

A dear collegue of mine recommended my cuppies to her subordinates.
After seen my blog immediately she would like to give a try for my blueberry cheese cuppies.
So here it goes! 


She ordered in total of 24 pcs of blueberry cheese cuppies and 50pcs of my apam pokodots


Dia mintak buat deko yang simple2 ja but as usual,i will exxagerate..hehe

Ni lah hasilnya..



Da best part was,this dear customer email me this...

Dear, my brother in law works in Dome’s Cafe and he tried your blueberry cheesecake cuppies. And his verdict! He said Dome’s must learn how to bake cheesecakes from you!!! J J JVery the positive feedback!! We all love love love the cake and apam. J

Seriously,her email make my day n m blushing all the way...
Thanks for your order dear!
^_^

1 comment: